Cameron Mundy

• Red Bass
  • Gamefishing Asia Captain
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1

We had Monster Queenies everywhere.

A big Long Tail Tuna

A nice GT on a Siren, Jasons lures produced exceptionally well this season.

Carlos and I with one of his bigger fish

The day starting to take its toll on Carlos catching fish after fish sounds great but its hard work, this guy was on a Hammer Head Cherry Asymmetry which claimed many fish over the course of the trip.

A nice BBB for Carlos!

Alberto showing of his custom wrapped Race Point 300 and Hammerhead G-Cup!

Sometimes the fish wins this was a 300lb Varivas Split Ring converted to a paper clip by a slightly peeved GT

Another BBB this time for Alberto

Getting Bent on the Racepoint 300 I always thought this was a rod more suited to big dudes like Sami and Nick but the guys proved me wrong.

The Malaysian boys Halzaan, Wan and Mukhtar where on the Island with us and had a great trip as well thanks for the Pin Tails guys!

Ivan Kerley

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sounds and looks like a great end of season trip Cameron. Siren lures  ;D Great Tuna too, are the Tuna still there in the autumn ?

Jon Viney

• Fusilier
  • Fishing is a way of life!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sounds and looks like a great end of season trip Cameron. Siren lures  ;D Great Tuna too, are the Tuna still there in the autumn ?

Hi Ivan the longtail Tuna are a coastal species and don't seem to undertake big migrations and are here year round they do tend to come and go, probably chasing bait up and down the coast. These were really good size I have had a hand full this big over the last couple of years mostly they are sub 10 kilo size.