Bertrand Loyeung

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
help with twinpower sw 6000
November 28, 2009, 11:57:38 PM
hi guys,

i just bought the above reel and i'm unable to screw the handle on the reel!!! that's very weird, it just don't want to screw in. anybody here owns or has knowledge with the new twinpowers who can help me with that issue?

cheers
bertrand

Mick Cunningham

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
Re: help with twinpower sw 6000
November 29, 2009, 12:10:43 AM
are you trying to put the handle on right side of the reel from the left side of the reel ??
if yes then you have to change the screw pin of the handle. there is a spare screw pin in the box .

hope this help,s
Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 12:13:18 AM by Mick Cunningham

Jon Li

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
November 29, 2009, 12:24:31 AM
hi guys,

i just bought the above reel and i'm unable to screw the handle on the reel!!! that's very weird, it just don't want to screw in. anybody here owns or has knowledge with the new twinpowers who can help me with that issue?

cheers
bertrand

Hi Bertrand ,

Check in the box if there is a screw like item , in the older Twinpower 4000HG one must change the screw like item when changing side of the handle . Shimano must have done this on the #6000 after down sizing the reel because in the older model , Twinpower 6000HG will change over straight out .

Jon .
It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble , it's what you know for sure that ain't so . Mark Twain .

Bertrand Loyeung

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
November 29, 2009, 04:40:36 AM
thank you jon and mick, u are legends. i feel a bit stupid now :o
cheers
bertrand