• Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:58:08 AM by Teddy MOUX
Woof !!!

Travis Pantohan

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
That looks like a really nice island Teddy.  Nice catches also.  Looks like some good action out their.

Malcolm Crane

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Hi Teddy !

Great to see your report!   Eiao is still firing! A wonderful destination, but definitely one for the hardcore. Pity you had no-no's and mosquitoes this time.

I was looking at your blog and was impressed to see Michael's GT from the rocks. A 125cm GT from those rocks is a great achievement.

Pleased to hear you encountered one of the black "ghosts" again - it's only a matter of time and luck (lots of luck) till you land one of those monsters.

Good to hear that Francis and Mika shared the time with you. It will be 2013 when I come back to Eiao.  Warn Mika!

Luke Wyrsta

• Administrator
  • Giant Trevally
  • GTPopping.com Founder
  • GT Monster
  • Liked:
Nice work Teddy!  8)

Teddy MOUX

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
Thank you for you kind words gentlemen.
2013 ! What a great new Malcom, we will be very pleased to see you again.
Eiao has the Malcom's point, now there'e also the Michael's point.
Malcom, next time you will try a secret spot in EIAO....absolutely terrific and kind of creepy spot: the way the "things" tear the heavy jigs apart is really scary.
The place where Michael landed the 125 cm GT from the rocks is really promising. That day, Michael also had a taste of the power of our big wahoos, he lost his popper in the twinkling of an eye.
I will send your salutation to our marquisians friends. Mika has honored your reel and the rod of Fabio three weeks ago, while jigging for tuna, he fought a marlin, the marlin escaped but Mika was really proud.
Woof !!!

Peter Morris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Some beautifull pictures in that line up and fish.

The scenery over there looks pretty spectacular.

Pete

Michael Adolfsen

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Kaoha nui Teddy

Thank you for an unforgettable adventure that almost didn't happen.
Next year my friend i will come for that black ghost and then i will have peace in my mind.
That Gt from the rocks (my first and only) was indeed something else what a drama with line tangled in the rocks, and you where lucky not to washed out by the Waves when landing the fish.
Both Eiao and Nuku Hiva is calling me back, so see you next year.
Total respect

Michael

Teddy MOUX

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
Kaoha Nui Michael !!!
Very pleased to read your words.
Next year, be careful, the black ghost will be bigger and stronger  :D !
I was pretty confident on that GT from the rocks: our mana was strong !!! And also we both paid the price to the spot: a few cl of blood offered to mosquitoes on that beautiful white sand beach !!!
Thank you for everything buddy.

Teddy
Woof !!!

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Fantastic stuff guys and congratulations to everyone involved.

Totally hardcore.

Jonas Holmsgard

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Hej Michael,

I better keep this in english even though it is from one viking to another ;) That sure looks like an epic adventure, I have been wanting to go since I first read about the place. Please keep me posted if you want/need company from Scandinavia next time.

/jonas

Michael Adolfsen

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Hej Jonas

Sure that would be great let us find a date next year and talk to Teddy, maybe some other crazy Scandinavian popper maniacs would like to join us.This destination is something else i only fished 4 1/2 days and mostly popper, Teddy did very well jigging and there are some monsters lurking.

Michael

Nathan Cefai

• Giant Trevally
  • Reel Men Smoke Stellas
  • Liked:
Good work mate some cracker photos there with those darker GTs  ;)

Simon Bomholt

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Michael, still in english.. send me a pm, and it can be in danish ;-) Could be very interested
Greetings
Simon