Nick Bowles

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Oman end of season report
June 12, 2012, 12:17:12 PM
Hi Michael, Many thanks, the shop is awesome and it has been a big learning curve. Welcome to come visit anytime, we have a really good vibe in the shop with lots of people coming in socially and a good meeting place. We are also expanding our range this coming season and will be taking the shop online, so lots to look forward too!

Hi Jeen, Many thanks, I appreciate it! Hopefully we will see you and the boyz in Southern Oman? You were one of our first clients would be great to do another trip!

Hi ColGray, Many thanks!

Howziiitttt Mr Raymond! Your big Mama this last season was still one of my best fish. Fished hard the whole day and you then saved the day with an awesome ish in green water! Awesome! I might be coming to the Cape next month is Sami has an opening for me! Would be great to meet up and talk about your guys trip, being on the island makes it so much easier and so much less hassle you boyz going to have a blast, maybe even a bit of shore action for GTs............

Cheers,
Nick

Jeen Raj

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
June 12, 2012, 04:09:41 PM

Absolutely! Nick. We will be there next season if you have a slot after Dec. Been a bit low on our popping trips following a bad motorbike accident my younger son had. Took a year to recover fully and he is now ready to pull some GT ( rather get pulled) ;).
Also want to make a trip to your shop some time soon.

Jeen

Andre van Wyk

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • DARK CONTINENT DARKSTAR RIDER
  • Liked:
June 12, 2012, 06:25:35 PM
Nick once agian you have ruined my day my friend... how the fark am I ever suposed to do any work now......

Brilliant, epic, incredible, mind blowing - I'm running out of adjectives here....

I will be there this next season, come hell or high water ( or both! )....

Kudos to you once again!
To Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth...

Nick Bowles

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
June 12, 2012, 10:34:40 PM
Hi Jeen, Sorry to hear about the accident but also good to hear our son is back in action! Sure we can find a good GT for the two to test each other out! I have a good February spot if thats suits you! I'll be in South Africa, Mozambique and USA for the next few weeks but would be great to meet up with you when we get back. Also next month a lot of the new stock arives including Smith, Carpenter, Yamaga and Hots rods, Hammerhead, Fisherman, Shimano lures plus loads of other bits and pieces. So would be good to show you around!

Hi Dre! Many thanks always appreciate the comments. Would be good to see you in Oman! Been a long time coming! I'm back in SA from tomorrow, look forward to some colder weather and chasing a few fish around the SA Coast!

Cheers,
Nick

Jeen Raj

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
June 13, 2012, 01:56:10 AM
Nick,

Pm sent.

Jeen

Sami Ghandour

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
June 13, 2012, 02:10:05 PM
I wonder why i booked up 5 trips with Ocean Active for next season!
keep up the good job buddy :)

Nick Bowles

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
June 18, 2012, 06:22:48 PM
Howzit Sami! I thought it was because I told good jokes!! Many thanks for all the help this last season it was a good one and I look forward to next season and your trips along with my trips to US plus a few new destinations! Hit it!!

Cheers,
Nick