Andrew Woodley-Page

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi Guys,
To keep you hard core jigging & popping guns informed, I will be posting product information as new products are released. 

I am pleased after months of refinement to be able to offer JiggingMaster 2008 45mm Power Round Knob. 

Beautifully crafted from aluminium alloy have been cleverly designed to be fitted to both Daiwa Saltiga (Spin & Conventional) and Shimano Stella reels. 

These are round in shape of the same design as the popular JiggingMaster 30mm round knob.  The new JiggingMaster 2008 45mm Power Round Knob can also be adapted to fit many other reels as well.

As pictured below, JiggingMaster 2008 45mm Power Round Knob is available in 9 colours, to suit popular models and aftermarket personalization. 

Colours as follows (body/cap);

Silver / Silver
Silver / Black
Silver / Red
Silver / Gold
Silver / Blue
Silver / Purple
Silver / Dk Green
Silver / Lt Green
Black / Black ??.mmmmmmmm Dog Fight!

I am also delighted to offer a range of power round knobs from the PowerJig stable.  The new PowerJig Power Round Knobs are similar to the popular TunaMax and GT-Max power round knobs that I have supplied in the past. 

Eliptical in shape, these stunning aluminium round knobs are available in brand/model specific configuration as follows in Red/Red, Blue/Blue, Purple/Purple, Silver/Silver, Blue/Silver & Red/Silver;

40mm Stella SR (1000s ? 4000s)
45mm Stella SW (4000PG/XG ? 20000PG)
45mm Daiwa type ?S? (real 4 models)
50mm Daiwa type ?L? (Saltiga)

Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 08:48:13 PM by Andrew

Chris Young

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Hi Andrew
Cool looking bling, 8) any idea how much they are going to sell for ?

Andrew Woodley-Page

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi Chris,
They sure do look good, however most here will realise the fatigue reducing properties of a correct fitting & shaped power knob.  I leave pricing to retailers.  I would ask that consumers support retailers who support and contribute to this board.
Andrew

Hi Andrew
Cool looking bling, 8) any idea how much they are going to sell for ?