Trevor Skinner

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Latham Island, Tanzania Dec 2012
December 15, 2012, 03:49:20 PM
great pics of the monkeys - especially the gorilla in the hammock!!

Damn it Matt,

I really wish I'd said that!

You now have the hat

Trevor

Nick Bowles

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
December 17, 2012, 04:43:53 PM
Howzit Sami! Awesome report and trip, I had a really great time with the team and was good to do some hard core jigging and we had our chances and I've already started to prep for next years trip and have changed a few of the set ups and how I'm going to fish, got taught a few lessons by the fish with the big tooth! Look forward to next months trip!!

Matt, Trev, the hammock was awesome! Just surprised it held me and I did not end up on the floor!

Cheers,
Nick

Charles Cintron

• Red Bass
  • Waianae, Hawaii
  • Liked:
December 20, 2012, 07:53:47 AM
When you guys sold your soul to fish the world what were the terms given? Could I get a copy please ;D
GT FIGHT CLUB

Dan Smith

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
December 24, 2012, 02:03:09 PM
Great pics.  That water looks amazing.

Nick Bowles

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
December 27, 2012, 03:52:17 PM
Hi Charles, Has a good laugh at that one! For me if I did not do what I'm doing at the moment, I would be a very grumpy old man, just very happy I have been able to fish the places I have over the last few years and meet the people I have, been totally amazing and also to have opened up new fishing grounds and operations was something I never dreamed I would be able to do in this day and age, just shows lots of undiscovered places off the beaten track. But everything does come at a price!

Cheers,
Nick

Rob Langridge

• Fusilier
  • I intend to live forever...... So far, so good.
  • Liked:
January 20, 2013, 09:25:20 PM
Really nice report Sammi.

Its easily to see there are a lot of good fish in Tanzania with all the different species you and the team caught.
GT's,Wahoo,Doggies,YellowFin,Sharks,Jobfish,Grouper,down rigger ball and all on top water and jigs now that's fishing. And as for the scoring of the diving i give you a score of 9.8 for the degree of difficulty and technique and for Nick my advice would be keep practicing as we all know ''practice makes prefect''

Cheers Rob
Cheers,
Rob

Sami Ghandour

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
February 07, 2013, 06:28:28 PM
Really nice report Sammi.
 And as for the scoring of the diving i give you a score of 9.8 for the degree of difficulty and technique and for Nick my advice would be keep practicing as we all know ''practice makes prefect''
Cheers Rob

Thank you Rob,
Nick really need to put more time into it and practice more often :)
will see if he will be able to catch up next year  ;)