Mahmoud Salem

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Strange colors for Fisherman poppers
July 25, 2013, 07:31:08 AM
Hi all
I got theses poppers from Japan at a good price, but when I checked Fisherman website I didn't find the exact colors, I highly doubt they are copies because the finish is very very good
I do appreciate any help from those more familiar with fisherman poppers

Long pen 100

Big mouth 170

Regards
Mahmoud Salem

Sam Morrison

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
Re: Strange colors for Fisherman poppers
July 25, 2013, 08:39:04 AM
Mahmoud,

The long pen is "Year of the Tiger"... A super cool series of lures based around Junishi (sp) or the Zodiac Calendar.

The bigmouth looks like a candy floss? or for a lure maker using the remaining paint before changing out colours, this way you minimise the paint you waste. The pec fin is unusual? The big mouth is copied a lot out there in the lure world.

Someone on here will know.
Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 08:41:33 AM by Sam Morrison

Mahmoud Salem

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Re: Strange colors for Fisherman poppers
July 28, 2013, 07:17:26 PM
Mahmoud,

The long pen is "Year of the Tiger"... A super cool series of lures based around Junishi (sp) or the Zodiac Calendar.

The bigmouth looks like a candy floss? or for a lure maker using the remaining paint before changing out colours, this way you minimise the paint you waste. The pec fin is unusual? The big mouth is copied a lot out there in the lure world.

Someone on here will know.

Thanks Sam for your reply, I think if they copy lures with such a high quality, they desrve to have their own line; this is exhausting adn must be expensive to produce