stu gordon

Gday all

I am looking for all the info i can get, on popping in the Pilbra, I have just read an inspiring article in the Western angler magazine this week, and need to forefill my want/s. Most of my fishing will be shore based as I will be visiting between my two week swings at work.

If anyone has any one info they would like to share, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Stu

Chris Young

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Hi Stu

Your best bet would be to check the previous posts from Brad.Bell, from memory he has a lot of reports from pilbera. Just search it through the members section.

stu gordon

Thanks for that chris, appreciate it

Jay Burgess

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi Stu, where in the Pilbara will you be fishing?

stu gordon

G'day Jay. I will be heading to port hedland in four to six weeks, i hope to get to cape croydon for a couple of days land based, I have a mate moving back to hedland from broome this week, so while he is working during the week i can go explore. I am keen to put as many lures in the water as i can. By the way i caught the article in wangler (bloody Impressive), if the opportunity allows, i might take an extra week off work and suss out Dampier and Karratha, if you have time i would like to catch up with you guys and crack a beer or two.

cheers