I don't believe so, Andrew
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Heru?
November 13, 2010, 04:33:56 PM
I do not think so either. The largest range of Herus I have seen on the net is at fishyshop.

See: http://www.fishyshop.com/lures-popperstop-water-lures-c-3_12.html?zenid=f3eaa0c277778599a96119eda4ab86a4

Andrew Williams

November 14, 2010, 01:22:06 AM
Do they have any contact info? Thanks guys for your response

Bobby Kerr

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
November 14, 2010, 03:33:38 PM
Do they have any contact info? Thanks guys for your response

Hey mate, I have heard some bad seller stories about fishyshop recently, where goods have not been sent etc....

Cheers,

Bobby K
Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 07:42:24 PM by Brandon Khoo

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
November 14, 2010, 07:49:10 PM
Bobby - your post has been moderated. I considered deleting it but have left it up as I will respond to your comment.

The Fishyshop is an established seller and many of our members here have had transactions with them in the past. If any member here has a genuine problem and has been unable to resolve it with the store, then they are welcome to post providing the facts of what has happened. It may even be possible that a member from Indonesia may be able to assist if there has been a problem.

That said, gtpopping is uncomfortable with members posting hearsay which denigrates the reputation of an established seller, notwithstanding that they are not a sponsor here.

I have deleted your recommended store for Heru lures. They're on the other side of the world and we have three sponsors on this forum that carry lures from Heru - Kaiser, Fishhead and Nomad Sportfishing.

Bobby Kerr

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
November 15, 2010, 06:17:53 PM
Fair enough- Just trying to help out ;)

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
November 15, 2010, 06:57:35 PM
......... and Bobby, the result is you have actually helped out. Your post and my response has resulted in my being contacted by an aggrieved party. As a result, I got into contact to find out what has happened locally and have established now that both Heru and the agent for Carpenter in Indonesia are no longer supplying the Fishyshop. Members should take note of this.

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
November 15, 2010, 10:01:48 PM
That is really good information as Fishyshop is a fairly high profile site in my part of he world. Thanks to both Bobby and to Brandon for following up.

Josh Stuckey

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
November 16, 2010, 11:28:44 AM
It's lucky i read this as i was looking to order from fishyshop next week, have to re-do my price comparisons now.

Can't figure out how to look up prices at Kaiser, do i need to contact them for specific prices? or am i missing a link somewhere?

Josh

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
November 16, 2010, 11:29:51 AM
Just drop Kaiser an email or a PM at this forum.  Their blog does not list prices.

Nathan Cefai

• Giant Trevally
  • Reel Men Smoke Stellas
  • Liked:
November 16, 2010, 12:37:48 PM
Kaisers pro shop has a huge range of poppers,a great price to...

Daniel Kaggelis

November 20, 2010, 05:58:50 PM
Tried to recently put an order through Fishyshop it looks as though they no longer sell to Australia

Jim Isherwood

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
November 20, 2010, 06:41:41 PM
Isn,t this a wonderful forum, debate and opinions to help fellow anglers. With such amount of global knowledge its no wonder we have as much fun in and out of the water. Keep it up guys and gals.

Jim

Kurt Carlson

November 21, 2010, 06:33:40 AM
I had an order all ready to go with Fishyshop and the last page came up saying they will not ship to Tonga.  I thought their prices were very good.  Are any of the local sponsors in the same range?  It really seems that these lures can have a big price difference from shop to shop.  I would love to order a few more for the box.  A really nice guy on this forum once told me that if he had only one lure to take with him on a trip, it would be the cubera 125.  After using a few of these over the past couple of years, I whole heartedly agree.  I also recommend these lures to my customers, so I would love to have a good recommended supplier that has reasonable prices to give to them.