Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Guys

this is again planning well ahead but no more so than what we did with Marion in May next year. In fact, it's a few months less.

Firstly, let me say I have not committed to this trip myself but am thinking of it. I have too many places I want to fish and not enough time to do it. Having to work for a living is really inconvenient!

I am, however, seriously thinking of going to Lizard Island in October 2008. There are three times:

12- 19 October
19 - 25 October
25 - 21 October

It appears to me that the the first week has a bonus extra day.

Lizard is more expensive than a Coral Sea dory trip but is at a discount to the normal ultimate adventures primarily because it is not as far out and does not require the use of the floatplanes. The price of a dory trip is $5,500 and for Lizard, it is $6,000. The advantage of this is that at Lizard, you get gameboats. What this means is that if you are a keen jigger, this is fantastic. My primary interest is still GTs but I am sure I can drag myself out for a day or two to go jigging.  ;D

This is an area which I have a reasonable level of familiarity with and there are some areas there which have great potential for big doggies on the jig.

I have had a few people express interest to date in my discussions with them so I know who you are already but if anyone else is genuinely interested, please let me know.
If it swims; I want to catch it!