David Noble

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
January trip to Fiji, anyone interested?
September 09, 2007, 10:29:10 PM
Hi Guys,
I'm planning a trip this upcoming january 08 to the islands of Kadavu and Ono in Fiji.  Reasons are obvious, its remote, has great fishing and flights are really cheap.  I have been once before and am returning for 4 days either side of the full moon, chasing mid sized GT's etc etc.
Resorts, charters and expenses are yet to be finalise, but a mate cant commit to come along and I'd prefer to share the fun and split costs aswell. 
If anyone may be interested it should be well worthwhile, I know Sachin loves that area around Ono island and Solo reef! Hoping to catch up with Sachin if possible also  :)
Dates are: depart Sydney 18 Jan, return 28 Jan. 

Cheers Dave.

Sachin Chaudhry

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Re: January trip to Fiji, anyone interested?
October 13, 2007, 05:32:28 PM
Hi David. I am off to Solo Reef tomorrow morning for a popping session. Not the optimum moon phase but hoping to get a fish or two. Also a good time to try out the Caranx Kaibutsu Deep Monster which I got last week. Here's hoping.

Trevor Williams

• Fusilier
  • aka The Rod Baron
  • Liked:
October 15, 2007, 05:06:32 PM
YES ! ;D ;D ;D ;D
how many places do you have? I am an experienced Kingi popper but an absolute virgin GT fisher. I have a buddy who is also super keen. Tell me when you want some cash - If you can put up with an enthusiastic beginner- (or two)  I'm there.
Regards
Trevor

David Noble

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
October 18, 2007, 06:06:19 PM
Nice one Trevor.
I have sent you a PM.

cheers Dave