Nomad Sportfishing

• Past Sponsor
  • Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
We have some exciting New trips for 2011 visiting both Frederick & Elusive Reefs in the Coral Sea, in a Lagoon Explorer trip format and cost. Spend half the week at Elusive Reef chasing GTs and a huge variety of light tackle sportfish, and then travel by overnight boat trip(subject to weather) out to Frederick Reef in the Coral Sea. Frederick Reef offers spectacular wahoo action, with 100 wahoo in a day to 40kgs, not uncommon, and the opportunity to target yellowfin tuna on poppers. The yellowfin are usually around 25-40kg, and are a viable popper target. The wahoo are amazing fun casting stickbaits, and you can actually sight cast them with relative ease. Wahoo are generally 30-40kg.

There are currently 2 weeks with limited vacancies in each week- The 14th-20th July and 26th July-1st August 2011. 
Check out the http://www.nomadsportfishing.com.au/nsa_locations/nsa_locations_frederickreef.htm for more details, or call us to discuss these trips.

Good luck on the water.

The Nomad Team.

Alex Jordan

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Sounds good guys - will check it out!

Scott Maybury

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
I just had to breathe in to a paper bag for a little bit to stop my excited hyperventilating

Time for another exciting instalment of 'charming Scott seeks a leave pass'

Tom Slater

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
I don't think i can wait until July!  ;D ;D