Ben Furness

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
To all of our Japanese brothers and sisters
March 11, 2011, 08:05:09 PM
I hope you and your families are safe and well in this time of disaster and tragedy. My heart goes out to you all and I hope that everyone is able to be safe.
Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:32:09 PM by Ben Furness

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Ditto that of course.  Absolutely devastating scenes in Japan.

I am sitting here in Indonesia on Tsunami alert. I think the chance is small but still a full scale alert in place. We will not know for another hour or two....

As an aside, we had a shaker last night which made me jump out of bed. It was just in the sea to the north of Bali - 6.5 on the Richter Scale.
Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 10:05:56 PM by Mark Harris

Lee Margrave

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
The devistation was incredible! My heart goes out to those people.  Prayers for all .  We are so fortunate to not have that happen to us.   Great thought  Ben and Mark............ Lee

David Clumpner

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Thanks Ben and everybody.  We only had a small half-meter surge in Okinawa but those videos coming out of Sendai were awful.  I can only hope that Japan's excellent infrastructure and warning system kept the lost lives to a minimum.

Aaron Concord

It's gut wrenching stuff guys.......

I chased up Eddie Kazama (of the video 'Five Days at Fraser' fame) and he's OK, along with his family.

Many are not so lucky  :(

No matter what we build, horde, own or cherish, we are born with nothing and it seems, mother nature wants us to leave with nothing...........here's hoping for any good news.

Aaron.

Robin Loi

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
greetings guys from singapore..

we're watching the situation closely from here too.. here's a shout out to the folks in japan, tough as it is, please be strong, we are all praying for you...

Rob