Nomad Sportfishing

• Past Sponsor
  • Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bugatti Reef Lagoon Explorer 15 April 2011
April 20, 2011, 06:16:37 PM
Damon:- 3 hours fishing thisarvo with the creek to coast film crew after they flew in at lunch. Double hookup on 40kg GTs and one busted in the reef and the other one in the boat!!! Caught right up in the shallows, and made for some spectacular action. Fishing a new reef I've never been to, and just a great afternoon, what more can you say? We caught another 4 GTs and a couple of gold spot trevally which made for a very successful first arvo. If the weather holds, we're in for a great week.

Alex- This morning was the final stand for 3 of our guys. We started off with a bang landing 6 fish in quick time while seeing a heap more, some big ones beat us and we had some awesome blue hole action. We then hit some light tackle mania and had masses of gold spots elbowing each other out of the way for a good half hour I have no idea how many we landed but multiple hook ups were the norm. We got about 5 trout, multiple sweetlip and stripeys that were good fun and very visual in the half meter bommie ridden shallows.

Peter: Well today we had two hours fishing in the afternoon after the last flight. It was the run in tide so we decided to go fish for a GT with the last of the remaining light we had. We had around 12 casts boated 2 GTs and then had an unfortunate incident with a hook in the finger which brought the short afternoon session into an even smaller one!!

Glanville:- we had a great day, started off with a quick morning session and managed to see a lot of fish, for some or other reason they had a little lock jaw but we managed to put 5 fish in the boat by 10am and also had a good size Spaniard which was more I the water than out which made for some serious entertainment, the afternoon session was short but along with Michael Guest we managed to get a mixed bag of fish including Tuna, Goldspots and a few GTs.