tim watson

Can anyone reccomend a friendly tackle shop in sydney to a visiting Uk angler?
Cheers

Doug Terry

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
depends where in sydney you are visiting but try the following web sites BCF & Anaconda. I'm from the uk and went to both in Melbourne. Anaconda is great value for money. Hope this helps

Peter Morris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Global Tackle
479 Anzac Parade Kingsford
Sydney NSW 2032
(02) 9349 3916

Wahyu of Global tackle will be more than happy to help you with anything if you can make the trip to see him.???

Pete

Andrew Cox

Graham at Beverly Hills Bait and Tackle, 410 Stoney Creek Road, Kingsgrove.

tim watson

thankyou for the reccomendations - although the wife wont thank you....ha ha

mark kyriacou

yeh mate i will vouch for global tackle he is a ledgend in there very helpful

Bertrand Loyeung

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
If u want personalized and outstanding service, see Wahyu at Global Tackle in Kingsford. It might be smaller than some of the big chains, but the service, advice and care Wahyu will give u is priceless. Don't think twice, go Global Tackle

Cheers
Bertrand

Malcolm Crane

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
I have to agree.

If you are in the Sydney area and interested in popping or jigging then Wahyu at Global should be your first port of call.

Malcolm

Tak Otsuka

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Seeing a couple of posts above, I think I made right decision for Carpenter dealership ;)

It is small store and you will not find everything but it will be worth visiting Wahyu to have a chat.

Rob Langridge

• Fusilier
  • I intend to live forever...... So far, so good.
  • Liked:
Global Tackle is the best tackle shop in the eastern suburbs of Sydney by a long way.
Wahyu is well known as the Tackle Guru there is not much he don`t know about fishing tackle.
The service is A1 and Wahyu will take the time to help you with all your questions.

Cheers,
Rob

tim watson

thanks everyone - Global tackle it is then, he sounds a top bloke!......cheers ;D