Ben Rivers

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi Guys,

Is a Jigging Mater Power Knob a worthwhile upgrade for a Stella 20000? or just Bling?

Thanks Ben.

Jon Li

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Hi Guys,

Is a Jigging Mater Power Knob a worthwhile upgrade for a Stella 20000? or just Bling?

Thanks Ben.

IMHO , if it's not broken why change it ? Yes , it'a a bling for me .

Jon .
It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble , it's what you know for sure that ain't so . Mark Twain .

Andrew Smart

I dont have any JM ones but for me they are both,I am not a fan of "blingy" gimicks for fishing but I find the metal knobs superior in comfort.The rubber ones when wet are harder on the hands IMO but I may be too used to driving a pen and keyboard these days.. ;)

Edit: I dont wear gloves.
Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 07:00:26 PM by Andrew Smart

Jon Li

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Some of my old Stellas ( '98 issue ) have the after market knobs on them due to the original knobs have run it's usefull life but my newer Stellas ( '02 issues ) have the original knobs , with gloves I can feel the difference in feeling but not enough to want me to change the still 100% functioning original knob to an after market ones , but that is just me , others my have different preferences .

Jon .

It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble , it's what you know for sure that ain't so . Mark Twain .

Ben Rivers

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Thanks Guys - I figured it was more bling than bang, but they do look cool!