Vasko Dimoski

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Varivas Super PE
July 08, 2011, 05:40:15 PM
Hi want to know if any body has used Varivas Super PE yet ? its a fair bit cheaper then most of the other Varivas lines what's your expirience with the line how good is it?

Luke Seyrek

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
Re: Varivas Super PE
July 08, 2011, 06:32:11 PM
Hi Vasko, I am currently using it and have had no drama's with it. Casts really well and great value for money. Can't compare it to varivas avani or any other varvias line as I have not used varivas previously.

Vasko Dimoski

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
July 08, 2011, 06:53:35 PM
Hi Vasko, I am currently using it and have had no drama's with it. Casts really well and great value for money. Can't compare it to varivas avani or any other varvias line as I have not used varivas previously.
Hi Luke what can you compare it to YGK CASTMAN OR TUF LINE XP is it as thin as YGK for the lb rating or is it a thicker line like Tuf line xp, I was thinking of buying a 86lb spool 270m for my 16000 som no limits spool will it be enough to fill it?
Thanks for the reply

Luke Seyrek

• Red Bass
  • Liked:
July 08, 2011, 08:40:42 PM
Hi Luke what can you compare it to YGK CASTMAN OR TUF LINE XP is it as thin as YGK for the lb rating or is it a thicker line like Tuf line xp, I was thinking of buying a 86lb spool 270m for my 16000 som no limits spool will it be enough to fill it?
Thanks for the reply

Very thin compared to tufline XP and more flatter like YGK. The 86 pound or 39KG and .4 diameter.  I have the full 270 86pnd on my stella 10k and approx 440 86pnd on my 18k. Its asif the spools were made to fit the reels so no line wasted at all. 

Vasko Dimoski

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
July 08, 2011, 09:49:34 PM
Thanks for the reply

Very thin compared to tufline XP and more flatter like YGK. The 86 pound or 39KG and .4 diameter.  I have the full 270 86pnd on my stella 10k and approx 440 86pnd on my 18k. Its asif the spools were made to fit the reels so no line wasted at all.
Thanks for that Luke il have to buy some and try it out for my self ;)