Chris Webster

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The destinations fishing takes us to......
January 10, 2012, 12:44:13 PM
Hi guys,

As we all know, fishing takes us to some of the most beautiful and remote places on the planet.

Whats your favourite? Please provide pictures is possible.

Cheers,

Chris

Travis Heaps

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
Re: The destinations fishing takes us to......
January 10, 2012, 02:06:02 PM
Islands around Central Queensland - great spots :)

The sunset one was taken sipping some very good rum, watching the whales play just to the right of the image and anticipating our tea of coral trout and crayfish...

And since GT fishing wasn't specified I added a photo from our Jungle Perch trip we do in North Queensland....

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
January 10, 2012, 03:50:30 PM
Fishing in some of the most awe-inspiring, remote environments is definitely one of the draws of our sport.

I am a bit short of photos on this computer, but here are some photos of some of my favourite GT fishing spots in Indonesia. I wish I had some of the truly remote location photos with me such as Halmahera and Sumba but I don't.

First (naturally!) my spectacular local spot of Batu Abah on the island of Nusa Penida off Bali. Truly magical scenery.

The Alor Archipelago in remote eastern Indonesia. Land of the unstoppable Dogtooth, against a background of steaming volcanoes.

Southern Lombok, mile after mile of rugged coastal cliffs and pristine beaches. One of my very favourite places to fish.

Chris Webster

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
January 10, 2012, 04:34:24 PM
Thanks for the posts so far guys.
These places we go are truly awe inspiring and it's not wonder we are for ever planning the next trip.

Looking forward to more posts.

Chris