Andrew Smith

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
As part of our fundraising, we have been privileged enough to be donated 10 Custom designed and painted Adhek Bali top water lures.

These are being auctioned on our team Facebook page,  https://www.facebook.com/groups/504273049597769/

All the members of our team with like to pass on a huge thank-you to Gtpopping.com for allowing us to post links for this unique auction and also to Adhek Bali for donating these lures. These lures are collector pieces for any passionate serious lure fisher!

The 10 auction items will stay open until midday Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time on the 14th of February. Highest bidder for each auction item will then be requested to pay that amount plus agreed postage into our teams account with Oxfam. If you are bidding, please do so in the relevant lot number (where the photo appears on the page) not anywhere else.

The auction items are custom designed and painted Adhek Bali top water fishing lures and are 100% original one off paint work that have to be seen to be believed! We thank Adhek whole heartlessly for his generosity. Please support the Oxfam quest to fight poverty. Check the items out here;  https://www.facebook.com/groups/504273049597769/

Thank you all!

Regards,
Andrew Smith, John Cahill, Brendan Cahill and Ashley Shaw

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Well done guys. Great cause and truly wondrous looking custom lures.

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Good luck with this, guys.
It's for a great cause.
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Andrew Smith

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Thank you Mark and Brandon! It is truly a great cause and the generosity of Adhek is beyond belief once you see the lures up for grabs!

Also, if anyone is unable to see the Facebook group or join the group for any reason, please just request to join it on Facebook and myself, John or one of the other guys in our team will add you to the page.

Cheers!

Andy

John Cahill

• Fusilier
  • www.ebbtidetackle.com
  • Liked:
Thanks for the support GTpopping.com.  It is truly appreciated that we are allowed to promote this here:)

To anyone thinking of throwing in a bid, having handled this batch of custom lures I can vouch for the exceptional art.  I doubt anyone would actually put hooks on and cast these things!!!!
ebbtidetackle.com

David Noble

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Wow.. Incredible looking lures and best of luck for the endurance walk and fundraising guys...

Cheers David

Yewleong Tan

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
Love to artwork, just requested to join the group! Really want lot 10!

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Some feverish bidding going on now!

Ben Furness

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Pictures for us that don't have Facebook?

Andrew Smith

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reply! We will get an alternative arranged for everyone that wishes to view the lures that doesn't have Facebook. We will make a link so we dont clutter up gtpopping.com with it.

Stay tuned as it may take us a couple of days to get it finalised. The auctions run until Feb 14th so there is still plenty of time to check out the lures!
(The real truth is John Cahill has buggered off fishing and I am stuck at work!  :o )

Cheers

Andy

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Good on you, Yewleong!

Love to artwork, just requested to join the group! Really want lot 10!
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Yewleong Tan

• Phytoplankton
  • Liked:
Let's see how far this one goes and how willing I am to reach into my pocket  ;)
Good on these guys for making the effort for such a worthy cause!

Andrew Smith

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Thank you to everyone who has got behind this auction so far!

Also a massive thank you for the support we have had in our challenge form everyone. This is not a trek that we can take lightly and we are all midway through a serious training schedule. I hope our bodies all are up to the task and blisters don't ruin the event for us!!

John Cahill

• Fusilier
  • www.ebbtidetackle.com
  • Liked:
Hi all - certainly has been some feverish bidding on some of these!  For those not on Facebook, as requested here is where the lots can be viewed.  http://ebbtideadventures.blogspot.com.au/p/oxfam-2013.html

Thanks again to GTpopping for their assistance with this :)
ebbtidetackle.com

John Cahill

• Fusilier
  • www.ebbtidetackle.com
  • Liked:
woooops - whilst cleaning up spam that was posted to the Facebook page I inadvertantly deleted the lot 1 auction (bidding was at about 170 AUD at the time) - I will get the photos back up soon and bidding can recommence from $0 - my sincere apologies to any bidders from here it was not intended.
ebbtidetackle.com