• Likes Given: 0

We used light tackle using PE2 lines.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Very nice video work Kil :)

Ed the Golden Trevally machine in action and well done for getting some footage of me that did not involve a huge wipeout :)

Just one thing - the rod is Black Current 73MLR, not Blue Current.
Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 09:55:45 PM by Mark Harris

Ed Nicholas

• Past Sponsor
  • Fusilier
  • Liked:
Great work Kil .. have not had any time to edit all the videos but no need now. Crazy crazy light tackle action, just doesnt get any better.

Jon Li

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Bravo guys n thanks Kil for the video .

Mark , you better be carefull with that talang queenfish , the barbs on top may pierce your chest n cause pain . That BC73MLR was loaded due to foul hooking that fish .

Jon .
It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble , it's what you know for sure that ain't so . Mark Twain .

Mark Harris

• Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
Good point on the spines Jon!

That fish was a swine as it was belly hooked  as you saw and was only using PE2 line. You can imagine it was a struggle getting it in with BC73 MLR.

I can't ever remember having so much light tackle fun as I did on the 2 days we spent with the sort of action in Kil's video.
Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 10:29:30 PM by Mark Harris

Kil Song

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Mark.
I told my staff Jane that the rod you use Carpenter Black Current, but there must be miscommunication. :)
Check Carpenter Black Current 80UL R.
With your Black Current 73ML R and 80UL R, you can cover for all inshore lures.

Andrew Smith

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
Fantastic video Kil and thank you for sharing. Certainly is a truly special place and I cannot wait to get there!!!!

Charles Cintron

• Red Bass
  • Waianae, Hawaii
  • Liked:
Very Cool light tackle action. Ed it looks like you can eat off the floors on your boat, I think I saw my own reflection just watching the video lol
GT FIGHT CLUB

Ed Nicholas

• Past Sponsor
  • Fusilier
  • Liked:
Very Cool light tackle action. Ed it looks like you can eat off the floors on your boat, I think I saw my own reflection just watching the video lol

Haha .. One the most important services i wanted to offer when starting No Boundaries was providing professional fishing boats. I know i would personally hate spending $1000+ a day on boat which then made me lay all my Stella's/rods on the deck, was dirty and not maintained well. Thankfully due to hard work we have never lost a days fishing or cancelled any groups. I have always enjoyed fixing whatever i could and you have to learn very fast when you have 4 engines and lodges in the middle of no where! I am now an electrician, plumber, do masonary work, mechanic .. sure i suck at them all but do just enough to keep to the high standards i set at the beginning for our boats, cars and lodges. You tube is all you need these days!