Kasey Leong

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
1 spot for New Caledonia
May 12, 2008, 06:37:34 PM
Ladies and gentlemen,
I have 1 spot available for an upcoming trip to New Caledonia. The total number of anglers is 4, fishing with Le Poisson Banane on their 12m Antares. We will be doing an exploratory long-range trip to the remote south (approx 4 hours steam to the start of the fishign grounds), for 6 full days of fishing. (Depending on time of arrival, we will depart 3/4 am the first day, or the night before, so that fishing time is not compromised).

The Antares sleeps 4, has shower, kitchen, bbq etc, and flybridge. 2 guides + 1 skipper serve as crew.

Arrival in NC is on the 14th, reach ground and first lines in on the 15th morning, fish hard til the 20th, fly back on the 21st. Plan is subject to time of arrival of flights. Got the best month (dec) and good tides (full moon is the 12th)

For cost, including accomodation, fishing, transport, guides, food, it is approximately 2770 AUD, exception being flights, and that depends on where you plan on flying from. Myself and 2 others will be flying in from Singapore.

The fishing at New Caledonia needs no introduction, results are self-explanatory     

Kindly PM if interested, or post up for more details.

BYO gear, cigarrettes, alcohol.

Also see http://www.lepoissonbanane.com

Thank you
Watashi wa kawaii scon class hetadesu bakadesu JooNya Poop Poop

Kasey Leong

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Re: 1 spot for New Caledonia
May 13, 2008, 01:27:06 AM
Excuse me, too many fishing trips going on in my head, I have made a slight mistake in dates.:-[

The correct dates are:
Arrive New Caledonia Saturday 13. Pick up and head to boat, first day of fishing begins on the 14th. 14th to 19th six days fishing. saturday 20th head back to new Caledonia port and catch flight. depending on final destination, arrive home saturday 20th or sunday 21st.

Full moon is December the 13th.

Kasey Leong

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Re: 1 spot for New Caledonia
May 16, 2008, 01:30:32 AM
bloop bloop *SMASH*

Luke, I KNOW you aint sick of newcal yet  ;) ;) ;D

Kasey Leong