AustralianAngling

2008 Report
November 13, 2008, 10:04:48 PM
With the season 3/4 done and a few serious GT groups coming aboard to break the Marlin Fishing, which of late has been rather ordinary a bit like this years weather it has added a bit of a changed to the daily routine.
The last group which this report is based on from Ray & Anne's Tackle & Marine started with perfect weather the only we have seen in month's but the GT fishing started slow, but a change was on the way and the next day the boys got a few with one going 35kg. The winds kept coming, back to the normal 25 knot SE but so did the GT's with the boys experiencing double, triple and quadruple hookups over the next couple of days, including the animal of the trip at 45kg. Anyway to much work to do before the next group arrives so I will let a few pic's tell the rest.

Halezan Hassan

• Fusilier
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 2008 Report
November 13, 2008, 11:07:30 PM
Great & fun trip I guess  ;D. Plus awesome catches. What popper is that in picture 7?

Stephen Polzin

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
November 13, 2008, 11:22:45 PM
Nice one Steve, you must really hate going to work!

cheers,

steve
Cairns Bommie Basher

AustralianAngling

November 14, 2008, 08:19:11 AM
Great & fun trip I guess  ;D. Plus awesome catches. What popper is that in picture 7?

Hi Halezan

It is a HAMMER HEAD - SHAKURE DV

Steve

Brock Arifovic

• Dogtooth Tuna
  • Liked:
November 14, 2008, 11:53:42 AM
Steve,

Good to see there are some decent size GT's still around up there, see you next Friday.